Hand-held Concrete Cutting Services
Hand-held cutting services provide an effective method of cutting concrete and masonry where excessive depth is not required, or in restricted / confined access areas, and at height etc. We can use a range of equipment to ensure a precise, clean cut is achieved.
- 2 stroke disc cutter up to 145mm depth
- Hydraulic disc cutter up to 200mm depth
- 110v electric disc cutter up to 120mm depth
- Diamond chain saw up to 400mm depth
- Chasing machines (twin blade) up to 40mm depth x 40mm wide
- Chasing – using other equipment all depths & widths
- Ring-sawing up to 265mm deep
We use specialist, non-percussive cutting methods combined with dust / water collection and management systems to cause minimal disruption to your building, project, environment and personnel while we carry out our work.
Operating throughout the Midlands and beyond, we can tailor our cutting services to your individual requirements – simply contact us today for more information.
To speak to a friendly member of our team call 0800 030 6501